Bips, Lara, Celina in No Entry sequel
It’s a double whammy for Anees Bazmee. Not only will the director kick-start his collaboration with Sohail Khan that does not star Salman Khan, he will also begin Boney Kapoor’s No Entry Mein Entry that sees three actors: Salman, Anil Kapoor and Fardeen Khan in double roles.
However, it doesn’t end there. The latest development on the No Entry Mein Entry front is that Bazmee has chosen Bipasha Basu, Lara Dutta and Celina Jaitley as the three leading ladies in his film. Incidentally, the sequel to the 2005 blockbuster No Entry will be both Lara and Celina’s first film post motherhood. And while three of the beauties have been finalised, the film features ten heroines. “The search for the remaining seven actresses continues. This isn’t an easy cast to put together,” said a source close to the project. Speaking about the chosen three, the source said, “Bipasha, Lara and Celina will be seen in very glamorous roles. They have all agreed to do the film.”
Earlier on October 26, on the sidelines of the launch of a music album, Bazmee had told a section of the media, “I feel the script of No Entry Mein Entry is written beautifully and it will definitely turn out to be a good film”. However when probed about the ten femme fatales in his film, he had refrained from comment. Last night too, he refused to divulge further details when we called him.
What remains to be seen though is which Bazmee film gets priority over the other. And that will depend largely on Salman’s availability.