live on twitter

Sometimes it’s best to put on your shades and not let the world see deep within your eyes... #willnotflirt with you all today 😌 #sunglasses #celina #bollywood #celinajaitly #celinajaitleyinstagram.com/p/Bo8MY3BAn9O/…

About 3 days ago from Celina Jaitly's Twitter via Instagram

I am ready to hear the three magical words…

I am ready to hear the three magical words…

Thanks to blogs , twitter , Face book I have had the advantage of interacting with thousands of fans all over the world and 85 % of people I have met n interacted with ,ask me why am I single since so long almost 4 years .
Even though I can say I don’t have to explain my personal life “BUT” being a public personality I feel its my duty at least to let my fans know what I think about “Love” n the dreaded word 🙂 “Sex”. Love I feel is what makes everything in this world go round, mind you it could be “LOVE” or merely the “ABSENCE OF LOVE” which can change a persons life forever .Once I was in love also (with a Swiss diplomat whom I was engaged to) n I use to think that my whole world is just him n me n us . When that fell apart after 3 years of immense closeness I too fell apart n HOW .
Little did I know in last 6 years of trying to get over him n dealing with the immense excruciating pain of loosing the (at that time) most important thing in my life would I find the greatest gift of all … LOVING MYSELF FIRST ! I found love in my work , I found love in my human rights activity,I found a new found closeness to my parents and I found friends whose unconditional love made me a human being I am very proud of . I now sit and think ,had I succumbed to what I interpreted as LOVE I would have never discovered myself and most important .. What it is that I really want in my life !When we love we forget that love is about not only Loving another but also about being loved back equally .
Love is eternalLove is meant to make us growLove is meant to make us safeLove is meant to healLove is meant to inspire us with it’s powerLove can renewLove is meant to bring us closer to God Still most of us want to “get into” or “Hang onto” what we think is LOVE or what gives us immediate comfort .
we are scared of facing ourselves alone .. why I wonder .. 4 years ago I was in a book shop at the airport and a book fell on my head from an upper shelf dazing me ( I was so negative that time that I thought wow the whole universe is conspiring against me to make a normal day even worse:).. Back to the point …well to my utter surprise two copies of a book called THE SECRET fell on me .
My life changed forever after that and began the self healing process . It took time but I realized that I have to take charge of my life … most of all get over of being in the constant feeling of being UNLOVED .

read more…

15 Responses to “I am ready to hear the three magical words…”
  1. 10
    atharbly commented on May 31, 2010 at 2:09 pm

hey celina,

this is Athar Hashmi so what you doing now i have recently update my profile on this “can i say you that three magical world” but this is my dream which you merry me

2. 9
    S.Kumar commented on May 28, 2010 at 9:43 am

Hi,
    Celina that is wonderful platform interact with audience with fans all over world. whatever you say in your blog, i am agree but i think 1st we should prior our carrier and bright future. if these things are bright and wonderful then all things will be very well day by day.
    Thanks and Regard
    S.Kumar

3. 8
    piyush patel commented on April 28, 2010 at 2:36 pm

hi celina,
    hope so u fine. what a beauti give u god! i have your lot of photo gallery. in very photo, i see your charms. if u don’t mine, plz accpt my friendship…truly, send m your right suggestion me, what u think about me?

4. 7
    Yogesh commented on April 27, 2010 at 1:11 pm

Hey,
    Hope u remember me. I just came to know abt ur official website and went thru the whole website. Beautifully made site. Congrats! I adore more for ur social work. Why don’t u think of starting ur own organisation/foundation and join ur fans to work for u? It will give ur work a true global touch. Ur work/experience/ideas will reach to all the corners of globe or at least india. it will make an impact in whichever field u choose. I work for HIV-AIDS Education in India, as u know. If a personality like u come in such a field with her own organisation, it will do wonders.
    It’s just a suggestion. pls don’t mind. take care……. u know that I m waiting for u to come to…….

5. 6
    chandramani commented on April 10, 2010 at 6:43 pm

Hey Celina!

I wanted to say something to u and i m thnkful after some search i found this page where i can interact with you without words limit=twitter 😀 .

So yah, basically i wl just share my opinion with u and hope u dont get offended cuz its def nt meant for that.

1) Why do u wear the much amount of makeup that u do? Seriously you are such a beautiful girl you don’t need to hide behind such fake tactics. So what if u dnt have a perfect nose or even perfect skin? who is perfect anyway? And who wants to see such a perfect face that ends up looking fake?.

2) You have a very charming smile, so keep smiling.

3) I saw sparks of talent in you in NO ENTRY, wish you get work that shows your talent more. Its a pity how in bollywood if u r a pretty face u r made to show only that and be nothing more than that.

4) You are doing great by serving people who need yr support. So hats off to you for that courage, strength of character and mind.

Wishing you the very best always.

Regards,
    Chandramani Balshankar

6. 5
    Duke commented on April 4, 2010 at 12:06 pm

I do, I do, I do

7. 4
    Harpreet Khara commented on March 28, 2010 at 5:58 pm

I have just come across you on Twitter.
    After reading your post, I felt compelled to reply. After several years of being alone, It was not being able to move on after falling in love. It hit me, (literally)
    I realised that life is a journey, not a destination. Look forward, there is love everywhere, you just have to see it. I totally changed my life and attitude, found love in my new work which was photography….and I truly stopped looking, then It came to me!
    I found my Helina. I realised all the pain in the past was meant to be, so I would meet my partner. Relationships iv found are NOT easy! but as long as you are both honest and care about each other, problems can be worked out. I’ve always been a perfectionist, but sometimes life isn’t perfect, no matter how hard you will it, Happiness is a state of mind, an attitude. You are right, once you love yourself, only then can you love someone else. It works both ways. Material things sometimes cloud our judgements. Our fate is written, appreciate the little things, what will happen will happen, enjoy life and don’t worry.

H

8. 3
    Maham S commented on January 30, 2010 at 2:06 pm

Hey Celina!

I wanted to say something to u and i m thnkful after some search i found this page where i can interact with you without words limit=twitter :D.

2) You have a very charming smile, so keep smiling.

Wishing you the very best always.

Regards,
    Maham Sear

9. 2
    simbol vishwakarma commented on January 10, 2010 at 9:45 am

Okay CJay so listen three magical words from us :-

“Everyone Loves You”

Yes, its true but we like to listen the name of that “Lucky” person to whom you say those “three magical words”.

I am just worrying that you are the “Perfectionist”.
    Who will be the other Perfectionist…….

Regards
    Simbol Vishwakarma

10. 1
    Surya Kannan commented on December 27, 2009 at 11:44 pm

We are so glad, that you found your ‘Self’ in the years of pain and agony. Every obstacle, is a blessing in disguise on hind-sight. Happy, for the discovery of greatest gift 🙂 To identify one’s purpose and serve humanity is a tough task, indeed. You have done it early on in your life and we wish that this benefits the whole world!

Proud of your stance on the issues facing our society! It is time, someone made the difference to break the Dogmas and let everyone shine in their full glory!! Life is a water-bubble and everyone should find the purpose soon and contribute to a cause greater than one’s own. We are all part of a grander vision that is unfolding in the Source joys for humanity.

We dream of a planet that is free of hate, free from pollution, from limiting beliefs and that which allows each of us to grow, shine and excel in all the endeavors. Love makes all this possible and even more. There is nothing that cannot be transformed by the power of Love. When hearts join together, there is no purpose greater, grander and nobler than that for we are all ‘One’.

The Love found in this Space can change everything. Gratitude and Thanks for sharing your insights here. We wish you a great success and a greater life. May the presence of ‘Love’ too, change your life forever!

Wish to share this beautiful verse,

‘The minute I heard my first love story,
    I started looking for you, not knowing
    how blind that was.

Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere,
    they’re in each other all along’ ~ Finite to the Infinite