live on twitter

Dearest tweeps join me on wishing @Rocco_67 a very very happy birthday. 9 years of daily tweets bringing cheer to my life.. thank you for your love and devotion to me @Rocco_67 I am so lucky to have a fan like you.. Grüße liebe xx #Germany #Bollywood #FansGoFurther #Birthday

Yesterday from Celina Jaitly's Twitter via Twitter for iPhone

Talk to CJay

Hello All,
I would love to hear from you, your feedback, opinion OR questions. Write to me here and I will respond to them whenever I can.
Love,
CJay

Write a note OR Ask CJay a Question

1. Musadiq Ahmed says on October 23, 2013 at 6:59 pm

I love you C Jay,
    I wish to see you once in my life. ¤with many many love from Pakistan,

2. harjit143u says on October 21, 2013 at 5:40 pm

Love u lot without any limit..
    The tru fan

3. Bharath Ashok Ch says on October 5, 2013 at 7:33 pm

Hi,
    I just studied your “Naked Me”, after that I just got very much respect towards you, actually about few Filmy people who acts in some sexy roles people may have openion that they are going to sleep with Industry people but they don’t know what they are in person, but after knowing them completely we come to know how sensitive they are recently I saw interview of Rakhi Sawant in Coffee with Karan and then I become her Big Fan, in the same way ot happens with you..
    Love You..
    Take Care…
    and Always Keep 🙂
    Reply me if possible…
    ThanQ 🙂

4. Ayesha Akhter says on September 27, 2013 at 4:20 am

Dear Celina,
    How are you?
    You are really gorgeous.. what are your upcoming movies?
    btw im 14 years old n a big fan of you.. my fav movie of you is Tere Naal Love Ho Gayaa.. wats yr fav movie of yrs

5. apurav says on September 24, 2013 at 10:15 pm

maam im ua big fan…….aapki nxt movie kb aaygi……n where r u ??

6. rohit09 says on September 17, 2013 at 4:24 pm

Hello CJay how are you doing ? sad that we cant see you often in movies? why cant you do films like aitraaz or raaz kind of horrror movies?

7. sunita verma says on September 17, 2013 at 12:29 pm

Most beautiful strong women in this industry go through traumatic experiences due
    to the reason media is also of human being who adore beauty cannot digest marriage
    relationships of public figure. Like we cannot expect our gods to be in relationships
    media people also. So being closer to media by public figures can make a bigger
    difference than doing very good work and living away from media.

8. manish says on August 21, 2013 at 6:15 pm

hi Celina! m ur huge fan. me apka itna diwana hu k me chahta hu k meri shadi apke jaisi kisi ladki k sath ho or agar mere beti hui to me uska naam celina rakhunga. love u and miss u….:)

9. suresh kumar says on August 14, 2013 at 3:29 pm

Hi Celina,

We are totally missed your acting in bollywood….

You are not even attending film festivals also…

Is this is a temporary break or permanent break to film industry….

Suresh

10. jayshreeramchuran says on August 11, 2013 at 9:02 am

Hi there. Can you make a girls biggest dream come true and follow me on twitter. Jewelzn. My other dreams have come true. My fiance and I are eloping to Paris. Whoop whoop. This one last thing from you will be the greatest gift ever.

celina jaitly